Apollo Desktop Photos
This is a small photo browser written under AIR (Adobe Integrated Runtime).
DownloadInstall AIR Runtime first (9 Mb for Win)
Download latest version of Apollo Desktop Photos
Download Apollo Desktop Photos 1.2 (578 Kb)
Download Apollo Desktop Photos 1.1 (575 Kb)
Download Apollo Desktop Photos 1.0.2 (560 Kb)
Download Apollo Desktop Photos 1.0 (540 Kb)- (old version, for Apollo Alpha 1)
Download Apollo Desktop Photos 0.9 (540 Kb)- (old version, for Apollo Alpha 1)
How to useIt is very simple to use it: open folder with your photos (in JPEG format) and you'll see them! It takes some time to generate thumbnails. Click thumbnail and enjoy photo in full screen. Click once more to leave full-screen mode.
If you have a floppy, a message like this may appear (during drive viewing): "Insert floppy in drive A:" - press "Cancel".
ChangesVersion 1.2 to 1.1
- Update for AIR 1.0 Runtime support
- Small design changes
- Autoupdate function added
Version 1.0.2 to 1.0
- Moved from Apollo Alpha 1 to AIR beta, nothing more!
Version 1.0 to 0.9:
- Save latest visited folder
- Full-screen navigation - use "Space" to move next photo
- Highlight images during mouse moving
Plans for the next versions
- Add skins support
- Playing MP3 files in images folder
- Navigation in full-screen mode (by pressing Spacebar)
- Caching thumbnails (may be)
- Autoupdate feature
- Bookmark folders